Friday 8 May 2015

The Fruity Candle Friday Edit

Why hello!


Hope you're all enjoying your Friday! I thought I would do a post on candles today but not just any candles - my favourite type of candles: fruity scented ones. They're just so refreshing and smell so yummy! 

From this post you may sense that I have a particular liking towards watermelon and you are correct. Watermelons are the best fruit and no one can tell me otherwise. It also helps that watermelon scented candles are the best. Not biased at all.

Shearer Candles - Watermelon

Shearer Candles Watermelon - I thought I would start off with this one as it is my favourite of the bunch. This honestly smells unreal. I am guilty of opening the lid multiple time during the day just to have a whiff of this glorious scent. The scent is actually rather commanding - when opening the lid of the tin the scent immediately wraps around you and this is without it being lit! It's a light but present sweet fruity scent that just makes you happy (and possibly hungry). What's even better is that this doesn't cost much at all! 

Pomegranate & Pineapple Candle (Available in Clintons)


Pomegranate & Pineapple Jar Candle (Clintons) - so I picked this up when it became half price from £12 to £6 (Still is!). This smells like a dreamy exotic tropical cocktail. The scent is surprisingly strong and fills the room within minutes. It's a sweet and uplifting scent and will make you think you're sitting in a warm sandy beach holding a Pina Colada. Yes pleeeassee! The jar is the perfect size and will give me a good value of money. Definitely recommend you give this one a smell next time you're in Clintons!

Yankee Candle - Waikiki Melon


Lastly, the Yankee Waikiki Melon Candle. This is a small little jar but don't think it doesn't pack a fruity punch. This was the closest I could get for a watermelon scented Yankee candle but no complaints here. Fruity and fresh - just how I like my candles. The jar is on the small side but with a Yankee candle the scent quickly travels. It's not as sugary sweet as the Shearer Watermelon candle and isn't as strong scented but still lovely!

Thanks for reading! What are your favourite candles?

Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...