Wednesday 6 May 2015

Wednesday's Wishlist #1

Why hello!

It's Wednesday already! The bank holiday Monday sure has thrown me off - I keep thinking it's Tuesday. Today I thought I would start a series called 'Wednesday's Wishlist'. It's quite self-explanatory: every Wednesday I'll post a list of things (mostly beauty/fashion related) that I want to get my hands on.


This week...




1.  Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy This Urban Decay Revolution lipstick just ticks all the right boxes. This particular shade just looks straight up BADASS. The bright pop of pink is bold yet looks totally wearable and looking at swatches of the pigments in this range seem on point. At £15.50 it's quite pricey especially as the prices keep crawling up (I see you Urban Decay!!). If one day I find a forgotten £20 note stuffed into an old jacket pocket this is most definitely where it will end up...

2. Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil Soap & Glory is an old favourite of mine. Its packaging alone is enough for me to spend my whole pay check on it. This is the brow pencil and with a number of great reviews on the Boots website it just seems like it should be sitting in my makeup bag..like now.

3.  Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Estee Lauder Double Wear Light just seems too good to be true. I love love love the original double wear but can't deny it can sometimes be too heavy on my skin especially in the hotter months (In my case hottest couple of days per year). That is why I want to give this one a go - it's lighter than the original formula but still delivers on its great coverage and longevity. Will have to pick one up nearer Summer.

4.  Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water. Okay only reason I want to get my hands on this one is to see if actually works or if it's just a gimmick. It could just be like the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray which would be delightful! I've been using the Smashbox Primer for a while now and think I'll write a review on that soon. 

Next couple of items are not beauty products but instead a couple of fashion items I thought I would throw in. 
5. New Look Stone Embellished Caged Chunky Heels First, SHOES! These shoes are exactly what I've been looking for. Nude shoes not only go with pretty much every outfit in your closet but they also help make your legs look slimmer and longer. Result. This pretty pair is from New Look which admittedly is my favourite clothes store at the moment. These shoes are affordable and like my other New Look shoes will most likely be very comfortable. 

6.  Last not but not least, This H! by Henry Holland Watermelon Rain Jacket just shouts 'WOW' to me. I remember spotting this watermelon wonder in Debenhams and almost collapsed. I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with watermelon and this just is the dream. Yes it's completely wacky and I probably would never have the guts to wear it in public but just knowing that I own a watermelon rain jacket just seems like the life I wanna lead. At a whopping £35, however, I might just wait it out until the Summer Sale begins...

That's it for this weeks Wednesday's Wishlist! Hope you enjoyed reading, and if you did please leave a wee comment or perhaps follow me? I really want to make some bloggy friends! You can also add me on Twitter (@CosmeticShowers) and instagram (@EmmaKirkyy).

What is in your wishlist this week?



Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...